We do our utmost to warrant your privacy and deal with your personal details carefully. The Beauty Lab BV sticks to the applicable jurisdiction, of which the General Regulation Details-protection.
This implies that we at all times:
- Process your personal details limited to the details we minimally need for the purposes they are provided;
- Ask for your explicit permission in case we need these for the processing of your personal details;
- Have taken suitable technical and organizational measures such that the security of your personal data is guaranteed;
- Do not provide personal details to third parties, unless this is needed for the purposes for which they are provided;
- Are aware of your rights and duties regarding your personal detail, want to point this out to you and that we respect this.
As The Beauty Lab BV we are responsible for the processing of your personal details.
The Beauty Lab BV
St. Canisiussingel 28
6511 TJ Nijmegen
Wherefore we process personal details
Your personal details are processed by The Beauty Lab BV for the below purposes:
- The shipment of the ordered items and corresponding invoices
- The sending of newsletters and invitations
- The placing of your company contact details on our dealer-locator in the context of being a reseller
For the above purposes we can ask you the below personal details:
Name, address, place, e-mailaddress, telephone number, url, CoC-no, VAT-no and IBAN.
Provision to third parties
We do not provide your details to third parties, unless this is lawfully obliged and permitted. An example could be that the police requests (personal) details in the context for an investigation. In such cases we must cooperate and are obliged to provide these details. In addition, we can share personal data with third parties in case you give us written permission.
The Beauty Lab BV saves personal data not longer than necessary for the purpose these are provided and deletes by request the personal details from the file.
We have taken suitable technical and organizational measures to protect your persona details against unlawful processing. Your details are stored in a digital file and secured with a password.
Rights regarding your details
You have the right to view, adjust or delete the personal details we have stored of you. In addition, you can object the processing of (a part of) your personal details. You also have the right to have the personal details hand over to you or a third party. Before we agree to this, we can ask you to identify yourself.